Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Last week we went to the Clayton Pumpkin patch with Grandma and Grandpa L and our cousins.  Poor Elizabeth didn't have any shoes so she rode in the Bob and we held the babies because our snap n go wouldn't have made the rough terrain. It was a little wild, but we had a great time riding the train, eating incredibly good kettle corn and checking out the pumpkins.

 Here we are waiting for the train. Not the best picture, but proof that I was there.


First train ride!
 Lucy and Camille are 11 months apart and have so much fun together.  We are so happy that our cousins moved close by!
 Here they are running to go through the hay maze together again. I thought Lucy would be scared-but not going through with Camille:)
We had so much fun. I hope we get to go with Ruby and take some cute cousin pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment