I just got back my camera from my mom and have loved reliving our mini-vacation to Zions last weekend. For the last couple years we have traveled to Zions and met Becca, Kyle and Katy on Presidents day weekend. For us in California it is a chance to see the snow and feel like we've experienced winter. For those in Utah it is a chance to wear only long sleeve shirts and get a break from the freezing weather up north. All of us love lounging around our hotel room, eating at the Pizza &Pasta place, going in all the cute shops in Springdale and driving through the park-maybe attempting a tiny hike if we feel like it. This year Danny and Dad enjoyed hiking Angel's Landing in the snow. They looked happy at the end, if a bit cold:) This year was definitely colder then past years. It snowed/rained much of the trip-but we still had an awesome time playing with Ruby, reading books and going exploring. We'll see if I attempt the trip next year-it was an uncomfortable drive for me, but I can't quite imagine it with two babies!
Proof we had fun:
Showing off her snowman which she promptly jumped on.
Showing off their one armed snow man.
Katy-I like this pose.
Such cute photos! I love the one of Dad getting it from all of us. What a fun time!
ReplyDelete