I often forget what this pregnancy might have been. My first perinatologist wanted me on partial bedrest that included staying at home 90% of the time and lying down 80%. I feel so lucky that everything is perfect-without those kind of restrictions! Yesterday I saw my perinatologist and he said that everything is great and to keep it up-just what I want to hear. Baby A is head down (yeah!) and Baby B is breech. I'm not sure how likely it is that they can still change positions -but at this rate I can still deliver vaginally. I also found out that they will try not to take out my cerclage until 36 weeks. That sounds so late to me-but he said he fully predicts me going to 38 weeks (!) and we want them to keep growing as long as possible. Lucy was born at 39 weeks and was 8 lbs 14 oz. I hope I don't have two eight pound babies at 38 weeks:) That said, I do want them to stay put as long as possible, so we'll just see how big I can get! That's all the news, I'm looking forward to my sonogram on the 2nd that tells me how big the girls are getting. I never actually get around to doing a tummy shot-but here is a family pic Becca took of us last week in Zions:
Yay! I'm so glad that things are going so well for you!
ReplyDeleteMy aunt just found out she's pregnant with twins (babies #5 & 6 for her). It kind of feels like they're everywhere!
Kayla
Freckles in April | a modest clothing blog
Good work growing those babies! And how awesome that your doctor said he fully expects you to go to 38 weeks, that's such good news! Good luck and you seriously look amazing.
ReplyDelete