We just got home from a great trip to Zions National Park where we met Becca, Kyle, Ruby, Kaity Nieman and Allan. I can't wait to go through my pictures and look through Beccas. That said, I am SO happy to be home. The twelve hour drive almost killed me. Normally I don't feel very different being pregnant-I love getting kicked and I'm not too uncomfortable yet-but I was seriously uncomfortable on that drive. My back is still killing me. Anyway-to today's post:
Lucy just came up to me in full Cinderella regalia and said she was going to use her magic wand to turn me into something else. At first she turned me into a horse. Then a mouse-she thought that was hilarious because she'd flip me from mouse to human very quickly. Finally she asked me what I wanted to be. I told her that I wanted her to wave her wand and have our babies come out so we could meet them. She instantly dropped her wand and told me she'd be right back. She brought this tool:
She said that all it would take was a couple "snips" and they'd be out. II think I'll take the back pain and wait a couple more months thank you.
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! YOu are the cutest prego girl ever, how can you be so tiny with two inside you??? Snip snip..love our kids. I was reading your post about blogging everyday..geez how I wish I could do that, but it's so not happening. As you saw I'm like months behind and like you have done I put my blog into a book each year as our journal..so behind. :) What a beautiful family you have and Lucy is getting so big. I hope you guys are doing better with the help of family!
ReplyDelete