Sunday, August 22, 2010

Big day

Last week Lucy had a doctor appointment and her first dentist appointment on the same day. I thought it could be traumatic but she did great! I completely forgot to get her a check up when she turned 3 and wasn't going to even take her in until I remembered she probably needed shots.  She did need one shot and was great about it. She'll do just about anything for a Lightning McQueen sticker. Then we were off to the dentist. When I imagined a three year old appointment-I thought they'd look in her mouth, pronounce her a great brusher and give us a prize on our way out the door. I had no idea they actually clean your teeth at three! I don't know why that was such a shock to me, but it was.  She lay on me and did a great job. For some reason I was worried about her first dentist appointment-glad I don't need to worry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment