(Sorry-I had to post the pic because everyone looks so cute in their grubs-even if we are a little sweaty:)
The other day Danny cashed in on one of the few benefits of having cancer-your mom will buy you pretty much whatever you want. Danny really wanted a juicer. So far we have juiced all of the fresh grapes growing in the garden, the apples off our tree, some nectarines and some blueberries. We're excited to get started on some veggies-we have a bunch of tomatoes to juice today. We're lovin the fresh juice taste. Good for immunity too:)
Lucy looks like she is beginning her chef career!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great attitude you have! I have been thinking about your family a lot as I ran into you, your mom and Lucy at the Clayton farmers market and then heard about Danny. I am glad you are determined to fight this. Danny has always been so positive and I can see his determination in all the photos. You are in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Katie Spear and family
Nathan once juiced carrots for us once and he ate all the pulp on a dare from me--yikes, that was an adventure in itself. Anyway, Lucy is so cute! I love how it looks like she is smushing whatever is in the strainer--such a good helper! Tell Danny Hi and much love to you all--we miss you already!
ReplyDeleteWow! That juicer looks state-of-the-art! Let me know how it works out for you! I'd love to get one of those if it really seems as convenient as the infomercials make things out to be! We ALL know it's got to be healthier than some of the sludge we get in cartons, but ya know. CUTE pictures!! Love you guys! You're going to beat this thing!
ReplyDeleteLucy looks so old in the juicer picture-- love the juicing concept.
ReplyDeleteI bet it's so true that mom will buy him whatever he wants now- Marilyn is the best. The juicer sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ali Flegal. My husband served with Danny in Germany. I just wanted you to know how much I admire your strength, faith and determinatoion. Please know you have our prayers and support. Your family is adorable and I just think you are all so amazing! Good luck! You'll totally win this fight!!!
Juicers are so cool! Love that picture of Lucy, she looks so happy.
ReplyDeleteAren't we all glad for mothers? :) Christy and Danny you are two of the greatest examples that anyone could look to. I know it is harder than I could imagine to have such a trial but you are prayed for by more than you know! You can hang in there. Yeah for juicers and all the little things! It makes me so happy to know that you are enjoying the things you can and smiling all the while. Thanks for your smiles! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteLove :)
Penrods