
Quick update. First two appointments for the week are done. After our appointments today Danny and I went to the container store and bought some organizing essentials like multiple pill holders. After feeling completely out of control of our lives-just getting the chemo schedule on the calendar and buying pill holders is empowering. Tomorrow I'm going to Davis to clean out our apartment with some good friends who are willing to help me. We're so sad to leave Davis, especially so suddenly, but it will be nice not to worry about moving anymore. Here are a couple more pics from our fun getaway.
Danny is a blessed man to have you by his side Christy. You seem to have such a great attitude-it's the best cure. Hi Danny!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, looks like you guys had so much fun at Lake Tahoe! Your family deserves that more than anything! It was so so so wonderful to hang out with you this morning and help you clean, seriously I was so glad I got to see you before you completely left Davis.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more with Ixchelle, you have a great attitude Christy and high spirits are going to get your family through this.
Let us know if there's anything we can do and again you are always in our prayers. keep posting ALOT so we can keep up on you guys and be sure and tell Danny how much we love him!
Hooray for organization! I tried to keep track of Danny's meds and chemo process in the previous post but felt pretty lost by the end, so I am loving your calendar and pill holder idea to keep track of everything. And there's a container store? That's just cool. Well, it looks like you had a great time with family and you always have the cutest pictures of Lucy--you catch her doing the cutest things! I hope I was of some help today--it seemed like all the other ladies were sweating and hauling and scrubbing while I methodically cleaned blinds with a little wipey :) It was so good to see you again though before you're off. Best wishes with everything and much love to you and Danny and little Lucy!
ReplyDeleteHello Gorgeous! LOVE the container store picture:) LOL You're beaming with such excitement at having those boxes! haha Way to go for having the BEST prepared apartment for cleaners, and sucha cute towel picture of little Lucy. She's so lucky to have you guys as parents. Hang in there She-Ra! Send Danny our love and Lukas' sloppy kisses! (Sorry about the spit webs that come with that!- better have a towel ready! haha) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love that last picture. Danny has the best smile and Lucy's outfit is darling. I think I would feel the same feelings over getting organized. It must feel so overwhelming and getting a good calendar and pill boxes etc is a great way to start tackling it. I'm glad you have such good friends to help with the move from Davis. G
ReplyDeleteI just saw the link for the blog on FB from Jessica. So sorry for the trial but I am amazed at your great attitude. I need to take note and quit complaining about my much easier problems. Take care and we'll be praying for a quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteOnly Christina Joyce Anderson Leininger would be smiling so widely at the prospect of organizing something. You love it more than anyone I know.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm looking at your picture, then Lucy's, then yours, then Lucy's. She's like a little YOU!! So cute! Love that organizing bug. We can totally be friends. Jared used to make fun that I even alphabetize the spices! LOL (Who's laughing when he can find em fast though!??) What a relief to feel like you have control over something!! You guys rock. Have a super duper THursday!! p.s. Your families are amazing, and that Katie can sure scrub a mean oven rack!
ReplyDelete