Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Relaxing December

This has been an absolutely perfect December so far.  I was thinking about it the other day and realized that we have moved every December for the last four years. FOUR YEARS! I am so happy we are not moving around Christmas again.  

Just after Christmas, on Danny and my anniversary in fact, my brother in law Bryce is getting married! That is the only craziness this month:) We're going to UT the 26th and staying through the new year. I've loved hearing about the wedding plans and finding wedding outfits for our fam. The sisters-in-law are throwing a bridal shower for Ariel just before Christmas which has taken most of my time.  We are so excitied to welcome Ariel to our family and get to know her better.

We started the month with Dad's birthday. We met him at Chipotle for lunch (which is a weekly thing but still manages to feel special. Bless you Chipotle) and then celebrated that evening at Grandma and Grandpa Jacob's home. The babies had their own crystal plates! (frightening yes)


 The Northgate 1 Ward party was awesome this year. The kids were very excited to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. I could not manage to get a good photo of my kids together, but was happy that they were happy:) The nice thing about the party was that they planned for little kids! They have great "kid friendly" food and had a play dough table for the nursery age kids. We sat as close to that as we could and my girls just played all evening. Awesome.


1 comment:

  1. I love Lydia's crazy-in-love-with-play-doh face! Let the good times roll!

    ReplyDelete