Well, I hear Christmas music in the background, but I still need to get through November!
In November the soccer season finally ended. Lucy really liked her first year of soccer. She played with two friends from school, Sarah and Claire and I loved carpooling to practice:) Danny was a monitor for the games (referee on the field) so the babies and I got to watch together. Danny hated monitoring, so i promised I wouldn't volunteer him ever again.
Lucy scored her first goal during her last game! Unfortunately I was looking down and missed it...but I hear it was awesome! She was not an aggressive soccer player this year, so I was very proud of her for being proactive and taking an opportunity to kick the ball!
After school Lucy surprised me with a "holey" grin:) This child is losing teeth left and right. The tooth fairy really needs to hit an ATM.
One weekend we went on a fun outing with Grandma Marilyn, Grandpa Steve and the Blodgett boys over to a fun Berkeley park. Lucy had a riot going down the concrete slide and the babies loved exploring.
This year the Thanksgiving decorations were lost in the storage unit, not that we have lots of Thanksgiving decorations to begin with! I made a quick wreath that I actually didn't end up liking very much, but I did like having Lucy write down the things she's grateful for. We need to work on her spelling, but some things she listed include : cousins, Ruby, Grandma, friends, sisters, Dad, Mom.
Katy and I got to go to the SYTYCD 2013 Tour! It was all the way in Santa Rosa and we were leaving for Utah the next morning so it was a little hectic that day, but we had such a great time. Becca and I went a few years ago and saw the show in the ARCO arena. This was a totally different experience because it was in a small theater. We had perfect seats with a fantastic view of the stage. We just loved seeing some of our favorite performers dance:)
At intermission we looked at each other and our faces were stuck this way!
Best birthday present ever Mom! Thanks!
Best birthday present ever Mom! Thanks!










girl we fine
ReplyDelete