Today I'm hanging out at home and watching The Sound of Music with Lucy for the first time. A milestone in any young girl's life:) These are a "few of my favorite things" about our Tahoe reunion:
The master suite. Danny and I took over the master because we have all these kids now! The master looks over the lake, has a giant bed (Danny and I still sleep in a double so anything seems giant:) and great light. We would frequently all end up there to watch movies or read books. I love this picture of Lucy and Becca enjoying some quiet time.
FHE. We played a minute to win it game I threw together and I loved seeing Kyle stack dice, Danny run around with cotton balls on his nose and everyone trying to get a cookie in their mouths. Katy ended up as our champion because she was able to get the cookie from her forehead to her mouth in a minute. The people on tv make it look so easy!
Paddle boarding with Becca. Paddle boarding alone was fun, but Becca and I had a great time going together. We tried to stand up and usually ended up like this pretty quick...
The pool. Lucy had so much fun. I especially love this picture of Grandma Joyce and Lydia.
My Family and family pictures. These are always an ordeal-and some people were a little anxious to get it over with (the kids and Dad), but I think they turned out okay.
Going down the river with these two.
This night (our last) and this sky.
This guy on the same night.
We had so much fun. I'm already looking forward to next year.



No comments:
Post a Comment