(my girls haven't hit the photogenic age yet-every time I snap a picture, they do something weird. I don't know how people take cute pictures of newborns)
| the girls didn't cooperate here-but look how cute Miles is! I love his little milky drool:) |
| I just love their little bodies |
PS: Excuse any typos-I am typing with one hand, rocking a baby in the other and bouncing another baby with my foot. Takes coordination.
Such cute photos! That Miles is a cutie. The girls look just like themselves-the second I tell you to look, they change their position, quit smiling, whatever! Did you hear that we are in a warming trend? Mid 80s this week! Yipee. Swim time with all the kiddies!! This is going to be a fabulous week!
ReplyDeleteYou got some cute pics! I love the one of their 3 little bums :) can't wait to see these 3 grow together.
ReplyDelete