| Gma let the moms eat and cared for all three babies. We all agreed we have no idea how people survive with triplets. Doesn't Marilyn look way to young and cute to have TEN grandchildren?! |
The next day we braved the beach with four kids and three babies. Fortunately there were six adults too. The babies were strapped into mobys and did fine. I'm happy to report only I got sunburned (isn't that always how it goes).
| There were no waves for Danny, but perfect waves for the boys! Danny took both big boys out-it was a little scary, but fun. |
| Digging a hole to China |
| "What, you haven't seen a nursing grandpa before?" Steve bottle fed Lydia and protected her from the sun:) Marilyn had Miles on her lap. |
| I was nursing or I would have stood up and got their cute faces. |
| Danny at his favorite place. |
Love that last shot of Danny!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a great time - I still think about how fun that trip was. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete