Friday, June 10, 2011

At LAST!

Summer is finally here. Like everyone else, we have been impatient for it to begin around here. Every morning Lucy asks me if she can wear short sleeves and for the last two days I've been able to say yes. Today she did her happy dance and yelled "Summer at last!". We are so excited for this summer. Here's why:
*Last day of kindergarten. All the kids ( and their moms) cry when they leave my mom's classroom for the last time.   I am super excited to have her back. Today we had a fun lunch, did errands and I was able to take a nap. Thank heavens school is out!
*Baby smiles. The girls are just starting to half-smile. I'm looking forward to big grins coming soon:)
 *Swimming. Lucy loves the water and can't wait to hop in Gma's pool in her new princess suit.
*Anderson Family reunion. We are staying in our favorite place right on Lake Tahoe. Danny is counting down the days and frequently updates the fam on the count. Danny will spend the whole time on the stand up paddle board and everyone else will kayak, read books, play games and eat. It is heaven.
* Harry Potter finale. Can't wait. Enough said.
 *Luke, Emily & Co moving to Danville! It will be so much fun to have cousins living nearby! Seriously, this will change life as we know it for the better. (We're excited to see their parents more often too).
* Lindsay and Jason= together forever. We're so excited to welcome Jason into the Leinfam. He is awesome and their wedding will be gorgeous. (Can't wait to dress our cute flowergirls:)

So many exciting things! Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Danny can stay off the paddle board for long enough to give me a try! Well, I will at least look at it, decide I'm too scared, and let him get back on.

    ReplyDelete