Saturday, July 31, 2010

No Luck

My cycle of IVF didn't work. We're really disappointed and a little confused.  We had felt so optimistic. We meet with our doctor on Monday to figure out Plan B (which is probably plan A over again).  The good news is that we have 8 great looking embryos to work with in the future.  While I'm mourning the loss of this one, I know I will get another baby eventually.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm sorry Christy. I've been thinking about you and wondering how that was going. You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked when my mom told me it didn't work this first time. I have been thinking a lot about your family and have been keeping you in our prayers. Lily prays for Lucy to have a brother or sister in her prayers at night. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited you have this opportunity though Christina! I really hope that this works out. Your family picture is so cute and Danny looks sooo healthy!!! When do you move?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry it didn't work out. I feel for you, really.
    What a cute family you are! I hope your dream comes true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always so positive. I agree with you. Yes, you will get another baby. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Also, your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete