Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bryce and Ariel arrive!

Bryce and Ariel were only in town a few days before they went back to Utah to get married, but we were able to fit in a lot of fun while they were here. They got in on Friday night and Saturday morning we threw Ariel a shower! It was a crazy Christmas season for Marilyn so I headed up the shower preparations. It was so fun to think and plan for. As usual I wish I had taken more pics, but things get crazy last minute. I thought it went very well and I think everyone had a fun time. Lucy, as a mature six year old, came with me to the shower to welcome Ariel into our family. Katy made her amazing hot chocolate for the hot chocolate bar and my Mom contributed some delicious brunch items. It was so fun to get to know Ariel a bit better:)

The next day we all gathered for dinner and gingerbread houses. More candy was consumed than eve made it onto the houses, but we had a great time.



Monday was the first day of Christmas break so we celebrated with Mom and Katy by going to see Frozen for the second time. The only tricky thing this time around was that my girls knew every song so it was hard to keep them from singing along:)
Afterwards I was lucky enough to tag along on Bryce and Ariel's wedding pictures as the dress wrangler and bag holder.  They looked amazing and just exuded happiness, it really was so fun to be there and help. Valerie Porter did an amazing job and was so fun to be with. I'm posting some of the finished pictures-they're amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment