A couple weeks ago I walked through the Target Seasonal section. I
grabbed some Brave Valentines for Lucy and noticed they had adorable
party favors. They were too cute to pass up so I decided we had to throw a little party. Our ward has two CTR 5 classes and I have only met one little girl that is in Lucy's class so I thought it would be a good chance to meet some of the kids Lucy's age. We invited six little girls from church and one girl from school who Lucy said she really liked.
We held the party at my Mom's house which was wonderful-there was no school so I had two great helpers! I brought over all of my Valentines decor and Katy made these incredibly cute hanging heart banners. Lucy also decorated this Valentines tree:)
We started the party by decorating mailboxes with stickers and gems. Afterward we made Valentine's for each other and family members and got to put them in our mailboxes. I mod podged the boxes afterward so the stickers would stay on forever.

The finished product!
Afterwards we made our own heart shaped pizzas. The dough was all ready and the kids put on the sauce, cheese and heart shaped pepperoni. While the pizzas cooked the girls got all dressed up for our fancy lunch. Everyone put on a dress and there was lots of jewelry, accessories and make up that kept everyone very happy. I made them pose for me before lunch.
We ate some grapes, our delicious pizzas and had princess punch in real china tea cups. Afterward we had dessert: pink sprinkle popcorn and peanut butter heart cookies. Then we played until pick up time.
It was such a fun little party. Lucy was a great a hostess and had a lot of fun. The most important thing is that she feels like she has new friends:)


No comments:
Post a Comment