In the ten minutes before I have to throw the kids in the car and get Lucy to school I thought I'd blog. I'm actually ready for the day which is surprising. The Haps:
* The babies have been waking up at 7 AM like usual, but for the last week or so they have just played in bed until I wake up to hear them yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" It is the perfect situation because Danny is up early getting ready for work so he gets them bottles when they start yelling for him and then the girls play and chat until I wake up. I haven't woken up at 8 AM consistently for a whole week in years. I am so much happier.
*I'm planning a Valentines Day tea party for Lucy and the CTR 5 girls. I don't know any of them( and Lucy only "knows" two of them, so it will be interesting, but I'm excited to get to know them and their moms. I really want Lucy to have good friends in this area. I also love planning a little party because it gives me fun errands to go on with the babies while Lucy is at school. In fact, I only decided to throw the party because the Target Valentines favors were so cute.
*The Super Bowl was so disappointing yesterday. We had a little party at the Leiningers with the whole gang and Danny made his famous ribs. It was hard to go from a depressing conclusion of the game to a rather depressing Downton Abbey an hour later. Poor Cora.
*Katy, Mom and I have been working out together every evening. We've found some really fun classes and I love going and feeling motivated. We're motivating ourselves further with incentives. If we work out four days a week for four weeks we get a new pair of work out shoes. I was sneaky and bought mine early so I could wear them to Disneyland, but seeing them in my closet and being unable to wear them is extra incentive:)
Out of time! Next post about Disneyland-the greatest two days ever.
I am so excited for your Disneyland post!! I want to relive the magic!! I'm excited for when I am less sick and get to hang out with your kids again. I am in withdrawals :(
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait for the Dland photos. This is the first I've been at the computer in 5 days--I hate being quarantined from the girls! (mom)
ReplyDeleteI get depressed when I think about Disneyland. I regret every second I wasted not being ecstatically happy.
ReplyDelete