Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I love going to the pumpkin patch. I'm lame and usually walk away with 200 pictures and no pumpkins (I save my pumpkin buying for the Wal Mart cheap bin).  For the last four years I have been trying to recreate the perfect pumpkin patch trip. This is Lucy at 18 months at a pumpkin Patch in Dixon, CA.  She was a gorgeous, happy baby.
Our Utah pumpkin patch experience was a bit colder this year:) Yesterday we went down to the Big Red Barn in Santaquin with Becca and Ruby.  There is a hay ride just to get to the pumpkin patch and this proved to be our favorite event of the day.  We were bounced around for five minutes and loved every second. The kids thought it was a riot.

We were the first people there for the day and had 20 minutes of the place to ourselves while the tractor went to get more people. We LOVED the slide. The babies went up the stairs and looked like they were going to throw themselves off the edge. They had so much fun.


I have taken very few pictures this month, so I really wanted a couple cute pumpkin patch pictures. Unfortunately Becca and I had four kids, three of which were toddlers, so that wish was a bit unrealistic. The babies kept running different directions and pretty much refused to smile at me when I wanted them to. I got a couple candids though.







It had been a long day of haircuts and no naps so this happened a lot all day.

Everyone was sad to go. The babies didn't enjoy sitting on the ride home. I had two screaming, squirming babies going back.


No one slept on the long drive home. I almost died of a killer headache compounded by screams. It was a fun day-I'm glad we survived it.



No comments:

Post a Comment