Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I LOVE...

this show!! Masterpiece Mystery never ceases to thrill me. Katy was talking to Becca -in my hearing so I felt included in the conversation-and Becca had never seen Sherlock!  That made me wonder if there were other poor people who were going about their lives not knowing about Sherlock. Let me enlighten you. Sherlock is the new mini-series on PBS-Sundays at 9PM. It is Sherlock Holmes set in modern London. I was immediately intrigued, but worried it would be chintzy-Sherlock using a phone to do internet searches and using a high tech lab-takes away the mystery doesn't it? No. It doesn't. The acting is amazing and the writing is clever. Please go catch up on PBS.org.  I would feel a lot better.

1 comment:

  1. BEST. SHOW. EVER. I don't know what I'm going to do until they broadcast the next batch of episodes because I am DYING right now.

    ReplyDelete