So I thought of several cute ways to make this announcement-but now that it is sure, I can't wait to just shout it out. I am pregnant!! And with TWINS!!! We could not possibly be more excited. We found out about ten days ago but today we got the word that it is twins. I feel so incredibly lucky. I have the best endocrinologist. I don't know what else to tell you. Life as I know it has changed again:)
Our babies before they went in...
Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting. Oh, and can I say I'm getting a kick out of the fact that you have pictures of them.
ReplyDeleteI've already said something on Facebook, but OH MY GOODNESS!! I am SO HAPPY!
ReplyDeletelucky ducky! Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Christy. I really appreciate you sending me your email. I would love to chat since this is so new to me and all this stuff is so foreign. I am so happy to see such a positive case and it gives me such great hope. Congrats on twins by the way! I cant wait for that day for us. My email is alysha546@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteyea! yea! yea! I wish I would've known on Sunday so that I could congratulate you in person! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete-Marissa
I heard your news last week I think and I've kept meaning to come by your blog and comment! Then when I got your comment I remembered. So happy for you guys... can't wait to see what you're having... and twins are so cute. You'll have to call my sis for twin advice! I bet Lucy is thrilled!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I am so excited for your family. I am glad things are going so well for you and danny. Also, I hope you love living in Irvine. It has been my favorite place to live and I would go back in a heartbeat if I could.
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting!!! I hope your pregnancy continues to go well. I'm sorry you've been so sick.
ReplyDeleteYeah for May 7th! Congrats and good luck with the bed rest. I hope you find lots of fun little projects for you and Lucy to do together that keep you both busy.
ReplyDelete