Thursday, March 11, 2010
Off Again
So here is my confession-Lucy is still not potty trained. Through no fault of her own. She can't wait to go buy Princess panties and get going but I keep postponing it! At first I was waiting until chemo treatments were done, I didn't need to worry about someone elses fluids at the time. Since then we have had one fun trip after another and I just haven't wanted to ruin the consistency potty training seems to require. I am also secretly hoping that there won't need to be much "training" when we finally get to it. We'll see! We leave for our March trip tomorrow. We're flying to Dallas to play with Spencer, Camille and Elizabeth while Luke and Emily travel to Europe for almost two weeks. We are really excited to see them and Lucy imagines having three playmates every day is what heaven is like. I haven't seen the kids since last Christmas since we missed our reunion this year and am really excited to see them-they are the cutest. So wish us luck-going from one child to four may be an adjustment for me and my lazy lifestyle right now. We'll see if I can post from TX and show off the cute brood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's impressive!!!!!! Way to take on a challenge, it will prepare you for the future right? Have so much fun, hopefully we get to see pictures of all these cute playmates for Lucy! I don't blame you at with potty training, I sometimes feel it's forced too early and then after five or six months they are back to diapers...so take your time girl!
ReplyDelete