Exercise is really good for Danny right now-not only will it help him get some strength and energy back but studies show exercise decreases your chance of cancer recurrence. We started walking in Lafayette for a change of scenery. Lucy loves the "Princess Park" at the end of the loop.

Lucy was old enough this year to really get into Santa. We wrote him a letter and she was sure he would bring her some princess presents.
Lucky for her she had been a good girl and Santa brought her a cool Princess castle. She was incredibly spoiled by her grandparents and received MANY more princess gifts as well. All of her presents were wrapped in princess wrapping paper, which was handy because she knew exactly what was for her.
Lucy and I were both really bumbed Christmas is over. Valentines day just doesn't seem as exciting somehow. Fortunately Santa brought our family a trip to Disneyland in February-so we have something new to look forward to. Lucy wants to talk about it every day and can't wait to go "where the princesses live". I can't either-it's where all your dreams come true!








Wonderful pictures and what a great Christmas you guys had! Wow, Disneyland..she's going to LOVE that! How fun and hope you guys are doing well. We miss you and love you!
ReplyDeleteI want a princess dress, too! She looks just lovely in them and I'm glad you guys had a great holiday! Have fun at Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh-- I love that she has her own trunk of princess clothes. That is so cute.
ReplyDeletehow awesome you are going to disneyland- I am so excited for you all and can't wait to see pictures. sorry we missed you this past month too- we would always love to see you guys in UT (I know you have so much family)- but if it ever works out- we would love to see you. hope you are just loving life.
ReplyDelete