Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas Everyone! We are having a fabulous time hanging out with our families and enjoying our Christmas traditions.  We go in to UCSF early next week to get tests done and will soon know if Danny needs radiation. Thank you for everything-for checking up on us, praying for us, hugging me when we meet unexpectedly somewhere, for everything. We feel very loved.  Have a wonderful Christmas. Bless you.
Love,
 The Leiningers

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your sweet family! Can't wait to hear the news, keep us posted and for now enjoy this wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas. Loving your long hair Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    This is very nice and lovely family photograph and I like it very much.I like that little smile of kid.I had wonderful Christmas and I hope you had also a fantastic Christmas.Thank you..

    Lécithine

    ReplyDelete