Our hotel was nice and only half a block away from the theater-we were really glad we had it when the show got out so late. This morning we woke up and headed to UCSF where we saw a Lymphoma expert to get a second opinion on the need for radiation. He looked at our chart and said strongly, "You have had a hell of a lot of treatment haven't you?" We said YES. He felt strongly that Danny DOES NOT need radiation based on the incredible amount of chemo he got. The long term risks of radiation (heart diseases etc) don't make it worth it. He also told us that the chances of Danny getting Lymphoma again are very small.
We're feeling very lucky and very blessed. Looking back on five years, all I see are miracles: we got into a school that wasn't accepting applications, we had a miracle baby, Danny married me! There are so many examples. I don't want to get too mushy, but I loved Danny five years ago, and I love him even more today. I look forward to all the years to come.

Hello
ReplyDeleteHey Happy belated Anniversary to both of you.Its really very good to read this post about you.God Bless You.Have Happy and Healthy New Year.I like that you have shared this happy moments with us.
Lécithine
5 years of marriage for both of us! It's amazing isn't it?!? I'm so glad you got to see Wicked. I loved it! So good! Glad to hear the second opinion is no radiation! What an amazing year you have had. So many things to be thankful for. I hope you have a wonderful New Year! Love you! Think about you everyday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! And I'm so glad you've had so many miracles in your life--you two are so worth every one of them! Love you!
ReplyDeletecongratulations, on all the miracles.
ReplyDeleteWay to make me cry! Love you and your miracle Lulu and your cancer-free radiation-unnecessary husband.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you and excited about your future. I'm so proud of Danny for fighting so hard to make it through this tough time. I'm proud of you for making it through too. Good luck on the road to recovery. I can't believe it's been five years. Ryan and I are right behind you with our anniversary in January. Time just flies!!! After Danny gets better, you'll be on track for your next miracle...baby #2!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to such a cute couple, love the pictures! What a great gift and how fun to get a hotel in the city, very romantic! It's incredible to look back on all those wonderful miracles and count the many blessings He gives to us! I'm so so happy for you Danny that you're done and we're so proud of your whole family and especially you for enduring such agony and everything that goes along with it! You are one strong guy and congrats on five years and here's to the many more to come!
ReplyDelete