Monday, February 24, 2014

Week with Becca

After our incredible couple days at Disneyland, Becca, Ruby and Baby Jane drove back up north with us to spend a week at home. While poor Katy, Mom and Dad were at work, Becca and I took our little girls on fun outings and played the day away.

One day we went to the zoo. We packed a picnic and had a lot of fun!

The best part is the carousel of course. I love this picture of Ruby and Joyce waving at Becca--Joyce looks so earnest.
Another morning we went on the Jelly Belly Factory tour.  I had been once before and thought it was kind of boring so I wasn't sure this would be a fun activity for our 2/3 year olds. I was wrong. It was really fun! The kids watched the movies and liked looking out the windows into the factory. We had the twins in the stroller and Jane in the bjorn was it was pretty manageable. They got a bag of Minnie Mouse jelly beans at the end and were in heaven.

I already can't remember what else we did all week. We took lunch to my mom at her school, drank $1 Dr. Peppers from McDonalds and cinnamon twists from Taco Bell, my mom, sisters and I were able to go to the temple together, and we all ate dinner together every night. So glad shes coming back in only a few weeks:)

1 comment: