September is here and we are well into school. The night before it started we joined the trend and invited Grandma Karen, Grandpa Greg and Aunt Katy to a back to school banquet. We had three people starting school (teaching counts:). We weren't too fancy- I was planning on pulling out the china but when I saw Princess party plates we opted for that instead. I made Lucy a special place mat and all the kids little crowns.
The next morning I think I was more nervous than Lucy was. looking at the pictures, however, I think I can detect a little nervous glint in her eye.
She is in Mrs. David's 1st grade class. We were excited to see her best friend Sarah P. is in her class too.
She LOVED getting the play on the big kid playground and had no problem leaving me:)
That weekend we had a sleepover at the Leiningers. Marilyn and Steve were out of town so we hung out with Lindsay and Jason. Lydia took these playscissors and gave all the plants a trim.
We made foil dinners and put them in the fire pit. They turned out really good!
For the last couple weeks we've spent most of our time working with Grandma Sandy. We're selling some of her things on eBay/Craigslist. We packed everything and took it to a storage unit, then spent days going through it and taking pictures and now I'm trying to post things. There is A LOT.
Lucy started getting attached to some of the porcelain dolls.
This is how I felt after three days of sorting and picture taking.









Love it when you post!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you caught that pic of her going all Little Princess on that doll! Too cute. :)
ReplyDelete