Our new tradition on Christmas Eve is to take the ferry to the Ferry building in San Francisco and go ice skating on the Embarcadero. Most of the Leininger family met in Oakland and all went together. We had so much fun. I even did a little skating this year.
The babies enjoyed walking around and chasing the pigeons while the rest of us skated (Danny and I took turns watching them). I love this girl's face.
All the kiddos.
Christmas Eve! The Blodgetts came over and we ate dinner, acted out the nativity and sang a few carols. At bedtime Lucy wrote a letter and set out cookies for Santa Claus and carrots for the reindeer. She was SO excited.
On Christmas morning we endured the Leininger hot chocolate torture and checked to make sure Santa had eaten our cookies. Afterward we opened our eyes and found our presents! Santa brought the babies a kitchen! They LOVED it and played with it the rest of the morning.
Lucy was excited to find a dollhouse! Just what she asked Sants for! (She told us that she would ask Santa one because it would be easy for the Elves to make and then I could save the money. Perceptive child.)
Santa brought me a double BOB! I could not be more excited.Love her happy face.
So this is not all my Christmas pics, I took most of them on Danny's phone and need to find a way to get them on my computer. We had such a great day. We opened presents leisurely all morning with a nice break for breakfast. We were ALL spoiled. I have never had such a Christmas. Danny and I don't usually buy each other presents, but he went wild and gave me lots of presents this year! About noon we went over to my house. Santa thought we were there and brought us a family trip to Disneyland! We are super excited. We had an incredibly fun Christmas season. I miss it. Fortunately we had one more week of fun before real life began...




No comments:
Post a Comment