It has been exactly a month since I blogged last and today I finally have the internet again. December was crazy. We found out we were moving, the babies started teething and crawling, we celebrated Chrsitmas with out families, all got a horrible cold that lasted at least three weeks (and is still in Danny and Joycies' chests, moved 1/4 of our stuff to a storage unit, moved the rest to a moving van, said goodbye to our CA house and drove to Utah. We got here on New Years Eve and have been slowly settling in ever since. My parents and Katy drove with us up here and spent a fun week feeding and playing with us, so I am only barely getting in to real life.
Both Lucy and Danny started school on Monday. Danny at the U studying real estate development and Lucy at Ms. Wendy's preschool. Both really like it:)
Next posts need to document: babies at eight months, Christmas, Ruby (aka-the reason Lucy is happy in UT)
You have a zillion pictures on your camera that I want to see!
ReplyDelete