Officially the girls are seven months and two weeks...I'm a bit late this month. Here is a quick update on the kiddos so I remember life at seven months.
This stage is pretty awesome. Both girls can sit up unassisted and can roll and army crawl around (until yesterday when Joyce started seriously crawling around). They eat solids twice a day and take two naps. I'm still breastfeeding them, but am pumping more and more often because they are so feisty! Joyce will nurse for about two minuted before rolling off the pillow and looking for something else to do. Today I had to put up a barrier with my hands while nursing because each girl was trying to scratch/grab the others' head. It was wild.
(these pics come from a two trips to the park over the last two weeks)
Joyce is adorable. She is a bit heavier then her sister and is a bit more mobile. She is incredibly active-she always wants to be on the move. She wakes up a bit more at night and has begun to want me ALL THE TIME. That said, she smiles at her Dad like he is the greatest thing in the world. She adores him. She is starting to get more hair and it is soft and sticks straight up. So cute:) She continues to have very dry, eczema-prone skin that I have to lotion constantly.
Lydia is adorable. She is on the slighter side, so I'm trying to feed her as much as her sister (who eats a bit more). Lydia has great laugh and loves to laugh at Lucy. She still smiles at everything and everybody. She is a good sleeper and will take slightly longer naps then her sister. She has slightly darker hair than Joyce but it doesn't stick up in the same way.
There is way more to these babies-I'll have to be better at documenting:)


No comments:
Post a Comment