Tomorrow we leave for-
To see-
We JUST CAN"T WAIT. It is like Christmas Eve around here! Lucy is beyond excited. She is currently running in circles around the room towing her rolling suitcase while we listen to Princess songs. Disneyland here we come!


You are going to have the most amazing time! I so wish I could be there. I will cut myself if you don't take a million videos and pictures okay? AND SEND THEM TO ME. I am jealous but mostly just excited for you. Lucy is going to be so happy!
ReplyDeleteWow, Lucy is going to be in heaven! Cant' wait to hear all about your wonderful vacation to every child's dream come true right? Yeah, enjoy!
ReplyDeletefun fun fun! Sounds like you had a magical time. You are right, there is nothing better than seeing your child just so full of excitement. I can't wait to take my boys there.
ReplyDelete